04 February, 2014

Bright Living





Bright Things 




This is the stunning home of Portuguese Interior Designer Maria Barros. When I first saw Maria's work I was immediately a huge fan!  If I had to choose a creative kindred spirit, she would be it!  Her graphic use of bold color and pattern just speaks to me.  It's crisp, clean, happy, and full of energy.  These bright pops of colour could happily work in a summer beach house. Her design work is full of life, vitality and the confident use of colour. She inspires me to be more daring and to think outside the box! 


 

 


After seeing Maria's work I'm feeling inspired by all things
happy and bright!

Melissah xox

Images via 1-2, 3, 4-5, 6, 7 moodboard & editing by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

3 comments:

Special Post said...

Look the blog of Maria Barros.
addicted-to-style.com

Merry Weber said...

It's funny how a little pop of bright colour can change your mood in a matter of seconds. Thanks for bringing colour into this dull day.
Cheers,
London Spring Cleaner

Maria Barros said...

Hi Melissah! - Thanks a lot for your lovely post! - It's actually not my home but a client's apartment. Loved you blog!
Maria Barros

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...